Get the Scoop on Alum's App
Supported by his MBA education and network, Andrew developed and launched his successful Scoop App.
Get the scoop>
Undergraduate Students Win 1st Place
Four undergraduate students win first prize at 2013 Annual Globe-Without-Borders Global Business Case Competition
Read about the big win>
Students Benefit From Speed Interview Workshop
Students improved interviewing skills, and network with local professionals and recruiters.
Student-Athlete Excels in Business
Undergraduate student Reed Upson balances academics, sports and work and talks about the value of doing at least one internship a year.
Read Reed's interview>
Leadership Program Emboldens Alum to Write a Book
Barbara's she was inspired to write 101 Ways to Lose a Great Employee: A Manager’s Guide to Saying and Doing the Right Thing
Read Barbara's story>
School of Business and Leadership
Today’s employers are seeking well-rounded employees who can speak the current language of business. They want employees who understand that all business is global business. They need employees that understand that sustainability is integral to the business of both today and tomorrow. They seek employees who understand that leadership isn’t something reserved for those sitting around the boardroom but instead is something that needs to occur at all levels of business.
Graduates of the Dominican University's School of Business and Leadership will emerge prepared to excel in a rapidly-changing and highly-competitive business environment. Candidates will learn, through a mix of theory and practice, how to step beyond current business models and ethically lead in an interdependent, technologically intensive and dynamically global environment.
Dominican Program Highlights
- Convenient location in the economically and culturally vibrant San Francisco Bay Area, California, just 12 miles (18 km) north of the Golden Gate Bridge
- Full-time (one year) or part-time (two year) options
- Evening and/or weekend courses offer flexibility for working students
- Brand-new MBA curriculum addresses current economic landscape and business needs and practices Global Consulting Practicum offers resume-building, real-world, international business experience Three concentration options allow students to select an area to hone expertise Concentrations in Global Business, Sustainable Enterprise, and Strategic Leadership address the most salient issues in today’s workplace Diverse and multi-generational student community with a variety of life experiences and work backgrounds
- Strong emphasis on personal and career development Extensive global network of alumni, corporate, educational, governmental and non-governmental contacts
- Small cohort sizes and personalized instruction Fall and Spring applications accepted
Financial Aid/Cost to Attend